The Botanical Gardens at Asheville is an independent non-profit organization supported by membership, donations, endowments, and an active group of volunteers. Although we are located on university property, we do not receive any funding from the university. We also do not receive funding from the city, state or federal governments. YOU make this Gardens possible.
Become a Member!
By becoming a member, you will join generations of supporters who believe in the mission of native plant conservation. Membership also entitles you to the following benefits:
- Voting privileges at our January annual meeting
- Members-only invitation to the annual meeting’s guest speaker event
- Discount on Botanical Gardens at Asheville classes
- Subscription to BGA’s quarterly newsletter, The New Leaf
- 10% discount on all purchases at BGA Gift Shop
- 10% discount on all purchases at BGA Gazebo plant sale table
- Checkout privileges at BGA’s extensive nature library
- Members at the “Contributor” and “Sustainer” levels receive a coupon good for one plant ($8 or less value) sold by the BGA at either the Spring or Fall plant sales.