If you would like to rent outdoor or indoor space in the Botanical Gardens at Asheville, please contact Kaita Collier at (828) 252-5190 or email her here. We also have related web sections that address:
1) Bringing a group of people to the Gardens; and
2) Photographer guidelines (both amateur and professional)
You couldn’t ask for a lovelier setting than the Gardens for an outdoor wedding. The most popular wedding sites at the Gardens include our gazebo (located in the Sunshine Meadow on the edge of Glenn Creek) and in the meadow in front of the Hayes Cabin, in the back of the Gardens.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR 2021 WEDDINGS
Due to the pandemic we have made several changes to how we will hold weddings in the Gardens in 2021. We are scheduling small, simple wedding ceremonies with the following limitations:
- 30 person maximum for all weddings, this includes the wedding party, officiant, photographer, etc.
- Ceremony only weddings, no receptions.
- No use of the Butler Room for weddings.
- No tent or chair rentals.
- The Gardens are currently closed on weekends, NO weddings will be scheduled for Saturdays or Sundays until we are able to reopen the Gardens on weekends.
Outdoor wedding costs range from $100-$200 depending upon the number of people.
If you have questions, would like more information, or to make a wedding reservation, please contact Kaita Collier at (828) 252-5190 or email her here.
*This information was updated on 12/14/20, any new changes in policy will be noted here.
RECEPTIONS / MEETINGS
**Due to the pandemic we are not currently renting the Butler Room or any indoor spaces**
Our Visitor Center has a large meeting hall suitable for receptions of up to 60 people (as well as ample rest room facilities). We only rent our facilities during Visitor Center hours.
- The Butler Room (the large meeting room in the Visitor Center) is available in case of rain but must be reserved ahead of time. Scroll down for video tour.
- The Visitor Center has no cooking or refrigeration facilities but you are welcome to have your caterer deliver food and beverage to the Gardens. Alcoholic beverages are allowed. Kaita Collier, our Office Administrator, can answer your questions about restrictions.
- For indoor receptions, large banquet-style tables and chairs are available without additional charge. For outdoor use, you may rent these items from a vendor of your choice.
- A nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your time and date. The balance of the payment is due one month before the event.
- Review our Garden Rules.
BUTLER ROOM VIDEO TOUR
Here is a brief video tour of our Butler Room, located inside our Visitor Center: