If you would like to rent outdoor or indoor space in the Botanical Gardens at Asheville, please contact Sharon Turner at (828) 713-7026 or email her here. We also have related web sections that address:
1) Bringing a group of people to the Gardens; and
2) Photographer guidelines (both amateur and professional)
You couldn’t ask for a lovelier setting than the Gardens for an outdoor wedding. We also rent our our Butler Room inside the Visitor Center for receptions or the possible rainy day. The most popular wedding sites at the Gardens include our gazebo (located in the Sunshine Meadow on the edge of Glenn Creek) and in the meadow in front of the Hayes Cabin, in the back of the Gardens.
Outdoor wedding costs range from $400-$600 depending upon season and time of day.
RECEPTIONS / MEETINGS
Our Visitor Center has a large meeting hall suitable for receptions of up to 60 people (as well as ample rest room facilities). We only rent our facilities during Visitor Center hours.
- The Butler Room (the large meeting room in the Visitor Center) is available in case of rain but must be reserved ahead of time. Scroll down for video tour.
- The Visitor Center has no cooking or refrigeration facilities but you are welcome to have your caterer deliver food and beverage to the Gardens. Alcoholic beverages are allowed. Sharon Turner, Reservations Coordinator, can answer your questions about restrictions.
- Neither the Hayes Cabin nor the Gazebo have electrical outlets.
- For indoor receptions, large banquet-style tables and chairs are available without additional charge. For outdoor use, you may rent these items from a vendor of your choice.
- A nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your time and date. The balance of the payment is due one month before the event.
- Unauthorized vehicles are not allowed to enter the Gardens.
- Review our Garden Rules.
BUTLER ROOM VIDEO TOUR
Here is a brief video tour of our Butler Room, located inside our Visitor Center: